• Built especially for forces that march considerable distances on foot or for objects that cannot be reached by vehicle, such as high rise buildings, caves, etc. The assignments of these forces including handling explosive devices and dangerous weapons.
• The tools housed in the kit are partly manufactured and partly converted and adapted for explosive ordnance disposal technicians’ work. The tools have been made so as to be both safe and user friendly.
• Most tools can also be used individual without the kit or as small sub-kits, such as the SL-143 mini-spike kit; alternatively tools may be added according to the user’s wishes, such as the SL-043 mini-probe, which has been made to suit the size of the Sansolo kit.
• The kit includes devices for providing immediate solutions for any initial handling of explosive devices or dangerous weapons.
Weight: 5.2 Kg
Length: 300 mm
Width: 260 mm
Height: 240 mm
Two small toolkits as an addition to the SL-030IT when required
• Two pouches with tools as an addition to the tools in the large bag. Can be attached on the bag or inside the bag so that tools can be added based on the user's need. The small bags can be also used as kits for stand alone usage without the large bag.
• The tools housed in the kit are partly manufactured and partly converted and adapted for explosive ordnance disposal technicians’ work. The tools have been made so as to be both safe and user friendly
Length: 200mm, Width 140mm, Height 90mm
Tools for easy retrival upwards.
Bag with zipper:
Length: 200mm, Width 140mm, Height 40mm
Fabric case with zipper. Tools are arranged in both sides of the bag.